"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Monday, October 24, 2011

Just One Drop

His love is never ending.  His compassions they fail not.  His mercy is new every morning.  And, His faithfulness reaches to the sky.

His blessings flow like a river... an ocean flood... into my life!

Rejoice with me!!!  I just finished counting to 1,000 this week!  Joining others at A Holy Experience, I took the challenge to count my blessings.  On a simple spiral bound notebook (now stained and dirty from wear), I logged 1,000 grace-gifts from God!

I am well aware, now that I have reached #1,000, that my list is only a drop in the bucket.  I have only counted a small bit, just a drop, of His endless goodness, grace and blessings to me and to His world!

The drop splashed with these final blessings:

#980.  Cancelled events.  ...grace gifts for a quieter day.

982.  Our lovely hot fireplace on this very cold day.

984.  They still want to snuggle their mommy.

985.  The library.

986.  Spontaneous worship in the kitchen with my kids while cleaning dishes.

987.  Early morning shower.

988.  A deep, sweet , heart talk with my girl.

989.  Emails from my man... missing him much.

990.  Fall beauty, red climbing and orange falling.

991.  Waiting.  Waiting.  Space in my day to wait.

992.  A good price on milk.  I love a bargain!

993.  Kept awake much of the night in order to pray.

994.  There is nothin' like the taste of fried food! Chimichangas!

995.  Touches of His endless love--- moments of sweet closeness.

996.  Pinks, oranges, yellow of sunrise.

998.  A compliment.

999.  Seeing his face on Skype.

#1,000.  His abundance of gifts--- poured out day after day.  I could never count them all!

Just a sweet, thirst quenching, beautiful big drop in the bucket!

If you want to join the hunt, go and visit Ann's blog at www.aholyexperience.com or read her One Thousand Gifts!